Wednesday, May 21, 2014

This Weeks Update

Hi everyone! I hope everyone had a great weekend and great start to your week. Maybe you got to check out my first recipe and try it out. If you have any questions in regards to the recipes please let me know. I will try to get back to you as soon as I can. I will be posting two times a week, which one day will have a recipe and another day will be health tips, ideas, or food knowledge trivia. Hopefully these can help with your dieting and help you to make your own fun recipes to share. I will most likely be posting beginning of the week and mid-week. Another great thing is for me to keep going I can always use ideas. If you have a favorite food that is not healthy for you, but you want a just as tasty healthier version, let me know. This will help me find more creative ideas on making such delicious foods!  

2 comments:

  1. Matt,
    I lost your number and e-mail it is Lis from Cheese Cake. I want to try all these receipts. They all look soooo yummy. Anytime you don't have anything to do let me know (cell5203490375 lis880@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete